- 2017 – Present: I use photos to support articles for TripSavvy.
- 2007 – Present: Travel photography all over the world
- 2010 – 2017: I licensed my photography to support articles written for goasia.about.com.
- 2015: One of my photos from Burma used for Fox News.
- 2010: Cityscape Books chose 19 of my photographs for their hard-bound Bluegrass Visions book.
- 2009: My photos from the Kentucky Rolex were chosen to create a new product line at LV Harkness — an upscale boutique in Lexington.
- 2008: My prints were featured at Limetree Gallery in Louisville, Kentucky.
- 2008: One month spent as dedicated photographer at the Kentucky Horse Park.
- 2007: I shot over 4,000 photos for American Eagle on location in Acapulco, Mexico.
- 2007 – 2011: I did event photography for TopsinLex, a Kentucky-based magazine.
- Equine, horse racing, and eventing
- Wild orangutans in Borneo (2010)
- Endangered proboscis monkeys in Borneo (2010)
- Wild orangutans in Sumatra (2011)
- Grizzly bears in Alaska (2008)
- Komodo dragons in Indonesia (2009)
Samples of my travel photography can be seen on my Vagabonding Flickr page.