If you plan to use any of these websites anyway, please click through my site! I get a small commission every time you use them. I promise to apply it to pad thai or something else useful on my next trip!
For Booking Cars, Flights, and Hotels:
For Booking Accommodation:
- Hotels.com (pays me U.S. stays only)
- Booking.com (best for travelers)
- AirBnb.com (you get $20 credit)
- GoDaddy.com (for domain names)
- HostGator.com (way better than GoDaddy)
- TEFL Certification Online (for teaching English broad)
- ThinkGeek.com (toys for geeks)
Health and Travel Insurance:
I always travel with cheap insurance. Here are my thoughts and some links for you to research backpacking travel insurance.
- eHealthInsurance.com (for personal health/travel insurance)
- World Nomads (#1 for backpackers’ travel insurance)